Receive a 50% rebate from our real estate gross commissions.
1. Click on the link below to be placed with an agent in your area.
2. Work with a full service agent through the normal process of buying a new home.
3. Within 1 week after closing, receive a rebate check equal to 50% of the commission earned by the agent. (Ex. $200,000 house X 3% = $6,000) $3,000 REBATE TO YOU.
1. Low Closing Costs. Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio home builders are still paying the majority of closing costs. Because we are in a sellers market, resale sellers aren't paying your closing costs. There will be a lot more out of pocket money buying resale.
2.Energy efficiency. These new homes are much more energy efficient than homes only 4 or 5 years old. Bigger AC units, radiant barrier in attic, and double pane windows are only a few of the reasons why.
3. Warranties. Since these homes have warranties, you don't have to worry about things breaking down on you. Have much more piece of mind.
4.Price. Since the market is so competitive, resales and new homes are the same in price. Foreclosures are a little less, but they come with a lot of headaches.
5. Customization. Many home builders allow buyers to participate in the process of designing their property, which helps create a living space specifically tailored to the consumer's tastes. You can custom build your home, selecting your lot, plan, colors, cabinets, etc.